Social Media Marketing Account Manager
We are currently looking for a highly creative, passionate, proactive, result-driven, professional and confident digital marketing individual to join our clients team, a specialist in Social Media Marketing to be based in their office in Honley, Huddersfield. You must have great communication skills, digital marketing and graphic design experience, business development skills, an eye for detail and an imaginative flair.
Part Time – 30 hours per week, however will consider full time candidates
The role of a Social Media Marketing Account Manager is varied. We’re looking for someone who has knowledge of marketing: focused on digital marketing, marketing communications, marketing principles, social advertising, commercial awareness, integrated marketing communications, social analytics and human behaviour. Someone who understands the value of communication through social media channels and can build rapport quickly and easily.
They will work with clients to help them achieve their strategic social media marketing goals. We need someone who can create eye catching content that stop people in their tracks, develops stories and copy that inspires, entertains and creates lasting memories. You’ll work closely with a client base to build strong relationships and become an integral part of their business’s marketing team, bringing their brand to life.
The role is fast pace and time driven. As such we need an individual who’s not afraid of busy days and managing multiple projects effectively at any one time.
- Building the digital marketing presence of our clients
- Responsible for the creation of digital marketing content – graphics, photography, video content
- Experienced in social media advertising – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Business development in line with the client’s goals
- Strong stakeholder management – clients, suppliers, collaborators
- Excellent customer service skills and problem solving abilities
- Team player working along side others in the team
- Copywriting, blogs and campaign creation
- General Administration eg. Updates on websites, workshop & training descriptions
- Engage in the social media accounts, networking, events and exhibitions
- Proactively post on our own social media accounts and your company profiles
- Manage responses to any website enquiries as part of a team
- Take part in team meetings
- Write, upload, format and share regular blog posts
- Assist with website updates and information related to events and services
- Write, format and send regular email campaigns
- Developing administrative documentation and records
- Competent in using Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Use CRM to improve efficiency and maximise email marketing with customers and prospects
- Ensure all data is kept in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations and is regularly updated and/or ‘cleansed’
- General office duties including photocopying, saving and filing of documents and computer-based information
- There may be occasional travel across the region required as part of this role
Apply for this jobNicola O'Hara