We are currently looking for 3 mid and senior level PHP Developer to join a development team due to the demands of their existing and future projects. The projects range from greenfield in nature to legacy support for older systems. All new projects are using Laravel/VueJS.
Our client runs a fairly flat structure within their development team, so there is plenty of opportunity for input from all levels on the design of our solutions and a real chance for the right person to really make their mark and have significant career progression.
To be considered you ideally will show the below abilities:
• Demonstrable experience of OOP PHP in Laravel (ideally link to a git repo)
• Demonstrable experience of VueJS (ideally link to a git repo)
• Understand commercial development techniques including robust approaches to testing strategies
• Good understanding of MySQL databases
• Work with the other developers to gain a strong understanding of the system
• Design and build robust applications
• Third party integrations
• Documentation for existing and new projects
• Improve and enhance existing projects
• Assist with technical support issues in the office, when requested
• Work as part of a team
• Strong attention to detail is imperative with great organisation skills
• Able to work under pressure and consistently hit deadlines
• Any knowledge of general cloud based servers is desirable but not essential
Our client develops bespoke software systems for their clients in a competitive and dynamic industry. Their efficient systems need both development and significant improvement in terms of enhancement, security reviews and extensive new work, and require 3 mid and senior level PHP Developers to work in a small team to deliver the solutions.
The offices are situated just off J40 or the M1 so ideal for commuters and has plenty of free on-site parking. Possible remote working for up to 4 days a week once probation period is completed. All employees start on 26 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays which then rises to 30 days for time served employees, and also benefit from a company contributed pension and a private health scheme.
Apply for this jobNicola O'Hara