We are working with a local care home based in Guisborough, they are looking to appoint an experienced HR Manager to lead and support their HR team. The successful candidate will have an exciting opportunity to develop with the growing company.
Be the operational and strategic lead on the following People areas:
- Ensure high quality service delivery across each of the companies
- Lead, manage and support the HR team and HR Deputy Manager
- Lead, manage and support the training coordinator and the completion of all internal training
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation including employment law
- Manage and support with recruitment, selection and retention
- Support existing staff (currently 200), ensuring their employment rights are upheld
- Management of existing staff in relation to HR responsibilities such as disciplinaries, welfare meetings, maternity leave and sickness
- Succession planning
- Supporting and managing the learning and development of existing staff
- Performance management processes
- Reward and recognition
- Reviewing and analysing HR systems and procedures to ensure effective outcomes
·Provide expert advice and guidance to the leadership and management teams on People related matters
·Develop and align structures to support the business growth strategy.
·Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory bodies such as CQC, Local authorities and Skills for Care
·Support in inspections completed by regulatory bodies
Successful applicants will:
- Be an experienced HR Manager, preferably with experience in the care sector
- Be a credible HR leader and be able to influence across all companies
- Have straightforward communication skills with an ability to win and influence people in a positive manner.
- Be an HR innovator.
- Have demonstrable experience of working within a fast-paced environment.
- Be professionally qualified to CIPD level or equivalent.
- Work for a family-run business in a rewarding role
- Extensive staff well-being programme including counselling and support
- Training and development opportunities
- Access to hundreds of leisure and retail discounts
- Long service awards
Apply for this jobJane Shutt