Extrusion Production Operatives
We are looking for a number of production operatives experienced in the Extrusion process to join our client a successful leading UK manufacturing company based in Co Durham on a permanent basis.
You main job purpose:
- To operate a production line during the shift, ensuring quality and efficiency are maintained.
- Ensure the production line is run correctly and efficiently throughout the shift.
- Ensure that products are manufactured to specification and in accordance with the production plan and work instructions.
- Ensure product quality is maintained and all quality checks are completed.
- Ensure that Company Health and Safety policies/procedures are followed.
- Ensure the line is cleaned and maintained as instructed.
- Complete all required paper work during the shift.
- Maintain the machines integrity and report any damage that has been caused to the relevant person.
- Liaise with the shift manager regarding any issues that could affect efficiency that arise
- Ensure that the finished product is packaged correctly in line with either Company or Customer requirements.
- Work to minimise lost production time through efficient practice and continuous improvement.
- Other duties as deemed reasonable and necessary both now and in the future to meet the business needs.
- Good knowledge and technical know-how of the extrusion process
- Able to work with tight deadlines and achieve targets
- Flexible and adaptable to the business needs
- Good administration and record keeping skills
- IT skills, able to input correct data into relevant fields
- Commitment to Quality
If you have the skills we require then please send us a copy of your most up to date CV detailing your experience relevant for this position.
Apply for this jobNicola O'Hara