Hours: Full Time
undraiser job specification.
Purpose of the role:
To raise funds that are directly responsible for helping local hospices and national charities
through providing front-line services to the seriously ill and their families.
Fundraising is by undertaken by door-to-door canvassing, at venues or events at the discretion of
the Regional Manager and is achieved by signing-up donors to play in weekly lotteries/prize
draws and pay by direct debit.
- Representing the charity to members of the public.
- Acting at all times in a way that respects the reputation of our charity partners.
- Following best practice and complying with regulatory requirements.
- Interacting with members of the public in a professional manner
using our data capture tools effectively.
- Safe working.
- Capturing fundraising and donor information accurately and efficiently using mobile data
- Using our online door management tools efficiently.
- Following Health and Safety guidelines.
- Completing simple online risk assessment forms and method statements
- Being able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Commuting to daily operating locations up to one hour from your home.
- Being prepared to work in all safe weather conditions.
- Attending ongoing training programmes.
- Being prepared to represent more than one charity partner
- Our staff members are Resilient, Positive, Proactive, Productive and above all Principled.
Apply for this jobRecruitment Advisor